- Assists Head Wrestling Coach in running a competitive wrestling program.
- Attends all practices and has the ability to coach at an individual, small group and team level.
- Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Communicates effectively with coaching staff, student-athletes, parents and school administration.
- Participates in special events to include banquets, award nights, and pep assemblies.
- Follows and maintains knowledge of all District policies and procedures.
- Abides by strict confidentiality at all times.
- Creates a sense of belonging and welcoming environment for all athletes, staff, and families.
- Attends work on a consistent and punctual basis.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of the Ames Community School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs and its employment practices.