- Assisting students in developing and improving various wrestling skills.
- Assessing students’ wrestling skills to determine areas in need of improvement.
- Coordinating NJCAA schedule
- Developing innovative ways to assist beginner or younger students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Identifying the learning styles that work best for each student and adapting all coaching methods accordingly.
- Providing a secure and productive learning environment for students.
- Scheduling meetings with students’ to discuss their progress.
- Proven experience working as a Wrestling Coach or Instructor.
- Sound knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for wrestling.