Assist the head wrestling coach in overseeing the wrestling program at Tennessee High School. Previous wrestling coaching experience is required. See the job description below for more information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid Tennessee teaching certificate preferred.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
JOB GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To provide and atmosphere that promotes the development of skills necessary to allow student athletes to participate at a competitive level.
- To provide a wrestling program that is an extension of the overall academic program at Tennessee High School.
- To provide a wrestling program that emphasizes academics, discipline, high morals, and team play.
- To provide a wrestling program that builds a strong foundation that will prepare our student-athletes to become productive citizens.
- To provide a wrestling program that promotes integrity and sportsmanship and teaches student-athletes to be aware that doing the right thing is more important than the outcome of a game.
- To provide a wrestling program that promotes work ethic, “Viking Pride,” and a competitive nature.