Seaside High School is seeking a team-oriented professional who will assist in administering the wrestling program under the leadership of the Head Coach and Athletic Director.
- Wrestling experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Criminal history clearance (background check and HB 2062).
- CPR and First Aid certified.
- NFHS Coaching Education certified.
- Ability to meet the Covid-19 vaccine requirements of OAR 333-019-1030.
- Follows and maintains knowledge of District policy(ies) and procedures relevant to this position.
- Instructs and demonstrates skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement.
- Plans and sets-up activities, practices and contests as assigned by the head coach.
- Develops appropriate training programs and practice schedules when assigned by the head coach.
- Ensures that proper storage, maintenance and inventory of all athletic equipment and uniforms is adhered to.
- Travels and supervises student athletes on the team bus both to and from contests.
- Dresses in a professional manner during contests and public functions.
- Adheres to all financial policies of the District in regard to collection and disbursement of money, expenses, and receipts.
- Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of uniforms, equipment and supplies to the head coach.