- Knowledge and understanding of Rhode Island Interscholastic League (RIIL), as relates to its standards, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Davies Student-Athlete Eligibility Policy.
- Meet RIIL coach standards.
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with coaching staff and athletic teams.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as may be appropriate and acceptable.
- Recent baseball coaching experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Athletics Director and Head Wrestling Coach in support of all phases of the wrestling program.
- Promote the core values of the Davies Athletic Program.
- Assist with organization and implementation of all practices.
- Assist with game day preparation.
- Follow the protocols and standards established by the Rhode Island Interscholastic League (RIIL).
- Maintain a safe environment for all student-athletes and report accidents/injuries, following the appropriate standard.
Perform other duties assigned by the Athletic Director and/or the Director.