- Meet with team for each practice session and home game and will travel with team to each away game
- Represent P&HCC and P&HCC athletics in a professional and respectful manner.
- Keep P&HCC vehicles maintained and cleaned after use (cars, buses, vans).
- Initiate and maintain documentation on each student athlete in the respective sport.
- Assist in the development of schedules with the Athletic Director as appropriate.
- Manage equipment inventory.
- Maintain athletic facilities.
- If camps are conducted using the P&HCC name, brand, and resources, they are to be organized and communicated with Athletic Department Administration. Camps are required to follow Athletic Department Guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate practice schedule as approved by the Athletic Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Education, Sports Management, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Wrestling Coach or Instructor.
- Sound knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for Wrestling.