- Knowledge of the game and routine skills.
- Past Wrestling playing/coaching experience.
- Interested in working with students to develop team spirit and character growth.
- Relates well with students – has good rapport with kids.
- Knowledge of athletic events.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Become NHFS certified.
- Must complete a fingerprint-based Criminal History Background Check.
- Teach character development and leadership skills.
- Teach techniques and skills needed for the Wrestling program.
- Support the Girl's Wrestling team.
- Help supervise the locker rooms and team bus while traveling.
- Ensure athlete safety, including prevention of bullying, harassment, and hazing.
- Assist team in making any necessary fundraising decisions, planning events, and implementing these plans.
- Complete necessary paperwork for inventory, budgeting, records, etc.