Employment Type: Part Time - 15 hours per week
Pay: $2,492.00 Salary
STARTING DATE November 18, 2019
SEASON Winter, mid-November - early March
Serve as an assistant coach for the high school wrestling team. Carry out the objectives of the program as outlined by the head coach and school administration. Instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals of skills, strategy, and training necessary to achieve a degree of individual and team success.
1. Complete courses as required by the IHSAA or the District for the coaching position.
2. Review the approved courses as required by the IHSAA.
3. Knowledge and background in assigned sport.
4. Previous coaching experience in the assigned sport preferred.
5. A valid driver's license is required if the employee operates a district vehicle.