American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students. Founded in 1885, the College has 3700 graduate and undergraduate students. AIC offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs through the Schools of Business, Arts and Sciences; Health Sciences; and Education. The mission of the College is to transform student lives through career focused learning, with a strong foundation in the liberal arts, a commitment to serving the community, and a high level of involvement in the global economy.
AIC strives to create a diverse and inclusive campus community that is representative, at all job levels, of the students we serve. We are an EEO employer and we welcome applications from individuals for positions where they are underrepresented.
- Sport teaching and player development
- Assisting head coach with practice planning, and game strategy
- Monitoring student athletes’ academic progress
- Administrative duties assigned by the head coach
- Required Degree(s): Bachelor's degree
- Preferred Degree(s): Master's degree
- Preferred Field of Expertise: Coaching experience at the collegiate level
- Required Licensure(s): Valid, insurable driver's license
- Strong knowledge of the sport of wrestling
- Ability to work evening, weekends, and holidays as the schedule dictates
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and ability to pass NCAA recruiting test within 90 days
This is a part-time, non benefited position. The hours are flexible to the needs of the department and include evenings, weekends, and holidays.