Serves as a member of the senior administrative team planning, implementing, and executing the athletic department budget, to include processing all necessary paperwork for payables and receivables. In addition, Responsible for all facilities and submission and monitoring of work orders.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide daily oversight of the budget and purchasing card program for the athletics department.
- Reconcile travel reimbursement forms for team & recruiting trips to ensure compliance with department, university, and NCAA regulations.
- Reconcile official visit expenses, including host expenses to ensure compliance with department, university, and NCAA regulations.
- Assist the Director of Athletics with development of the budget.
- Manage and supervise financial operations at athletic events.
- Handle bank transfers, spreadsheet imports, vendor setup, and journal entries.
- Provide monthly budget reports to Director of Athletics and all Head Coaches.
- Responsible for processing all approved payables and invoicing all receivables.
- Have experience in Intercollegiate Athletics to understand the areas of game management, scheduling and planning.
- Possess computer skills for word processing, data bases and spreadsheets.
- Experience with PeopleSoft software, preferred.
- Demonstrated abilities to supervise, manage, and lead staff.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience and understanding of intercollegiate athletics programs.