- Develop student-athletes with counseling, advising, educating and motivating.
- Develop student-athletes through inspiration, discipline and rewards.
- Monitor, evaluate and retain student-athletes.
- Assist in team building and character development with student-athletes.
- Provide leadership to the planning and execution of the recruitment program for baseball by identifying, attracting and selecting prospects.
- Collaborate with the head coach in evaluating prospects (athletically, commitment, character, etc.) through high school visits, at competitions and/or home visits.
- Promote Lehigh through communicating with prospects and families.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Master's degree preferred.
- NCAA Certification required; CPR/First Aid certification required.
- Five to eight years related work experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships,
- Solid writing ability, attention to detail and organizational skills,
- Solid computer skills with experience using word processing, spreadsheet and database software,