The University of Utah, a member of the Pac-12 Conference, is seeking applications for an Assistant or Associate Director of Athletics Compliance to assist with the day-to-day operations of the University’s Division I NCAA compliance program.
- Researching, writing, and issuing NCAA rules interpretations;
- Assist in implementing and monitoring the name, image, and likeness program;
- Assisting in the investigation and reporting of NCAA violations;
- Preparing and submitting NCAA and Pac-12 waivers;
- Assisting in the developing and implementing of a comprehensive rules education program for internal and external constituents;
- Supervising the monitoring of recruitment activities;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of compliance website and social media efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One-year of full-time experience in an NCAA Division I compliance role; demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules, regulations, processes, interpretations, appeals and governance structure; demonstrated commitment to institutional control.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment.