Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement recruiting operations innovations that deliver unique competitive advantages for Stanford Football. Leverage on-campus partners and technologies to create new capabilities and improve efficiencies. Includes the important development of a novel prospect transcript evaluation software program.
- Manage the recruiting database including incoming prospect communications, recruiting services data and academic evaluations. Optimize all facets of input, throughput and output to improve Football recruiting.
- Manage the year-round calendar of the prospect evaluation process, structure and expectations for the Football Coaching Staff.
- Manage elements of the Football recruiting budget and conduct cost-benefit analyses for new and existing opportunities.
- Manage the Football recruiting interns including their scheduling, supervision and development.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relative experience.
- At least 6 years of experience working in college or pro sports is strongly preferred.
- The candidate must have prior knowledge of NCAA rules compliance, excellent organizational and office management skills, and a strong attention to detail. The individual has to work under pressure and time constraints with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- It is essential to have experience with recruiting database management software such as ACS, Front Rush, ARMS, HUDL or other services.
- Must have a mastery of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- It is preferred to have demonstrated skill and creativity in graphic design with Adobe Photoshop.