The Associate Athletic Director of Events and Facilities Management reports to the DeputyAD for Operations and Capital Projects. This position is a member of a leadership team for the Department of Athletics and Recreation and is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations, scheduling, and maintenance of assigned Athletics facilities.
- Direct and manage full-time staff while serving as a member of senior staff.
- Oversees the hiring, on-boarding and evaluation process, specifically related to the events and facilities management unit for designated employees.
- Leads meetings with staff determining priorities, assigning projects and verifying completion.
- Coordinate and serve as a liaison with campus contractors and union laborers to ensure the goals and objective of NUDAR are being met.
- Provide leadership and direction to execute mission and vision for work unit.
- Ability to establish goals and priorities, set and meet deadlines, and manage day-to-day operations of Facilities & Operations unit.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience with large venue set-ups and changeovers.
- Collaborative work style which promotes a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a diverse and fast-paced working environment.
- Business acumen that includes general operational processes and planning.