Under general supervision, the Associate Athletic Director supports and works cooperatively with the Assistant Head of School and the Athletic Director and serves as the internal face of the Athletic Department by supervising the Assistant Athletic Directors and working collaboratively with coaches and trainers.
- Reports to the Assistant Head of School for Student Experience, and the Athletic Director, in partnership for strategic leadership of a thriving and growing athletic program.
- Leads and supervises the Assistant Athletic Directors in the supervision and management of the overall day to day running of the Seattle Academy athletic program.
- Become proficient in various platforms required in the department including but not limited to Magnus, WPN and Veracross and the social media platforms utilized by the department.
- Manages scope and sequence for 6th-12th grade sport-specific programs.
- Hires, orients, supervises, and evaluates coaches.
- Serve as a point of contact for families regarding sport seasons.
- Serves as the Athletic Department liaison to the Admission Office.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an athletic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Experience managing athletic programs and coaches.
- Experience managing game day operation.