- Managing team budgets and purchases.
- Overseeing logistics for inter-collegiate events.
- Overseeing athletic contest scheduling and coordinating team travel.
- Overseeing and managing recreational and intramural programming, including hiring and training staff.
- Supervising all part-time athletic events staff.
- Leading student athlete orientation and education sessions.
- Working with area assignors to procure officials, umpires, etc.
- Developing RFQs for equipment, travel, and other vendors.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and supervise performance for a regular group of employees or department including providing input on hiring/disciplinary actions and work objectives/effectiveness, performance evaluations, and realigning work as needed.
- Ability to advise others outside direct reporting relationships on specific problems or general policies.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee budget preparation of departmental budget recommendations.
- Familiarity with Title IX rules and regulations
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all departmental stakeholders.
Harford Community College is committed to the principles of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of Harford Community College not to discriminate against applicants on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law with regard to any employment practices. HCC is an EEO and ADA/ADAA employer that values, embraces, and supports diversity in the College community.