- Attend all men’s basketball home games and select road games, as well as select ice hockey games to cultivate and steward donors and fans.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Assistant VP/Associate Deputy AD/External Relations on all aspects of athletic fundraising events, including, but not limited to NCAA Tournaments, Friar Golf Classic, Vision Cup Golf Outings, the Annual Big East Fundraiser, sports specific golf outings, hall of Fame ceremonies, jersey retirements, season ticket holder parties, Alumni and Homecoming Weekends, and other annual events.
- Assume advancement responsibility for 19 intercollegiate sport programs.
- Work closely with the coaches and administrators in these programs to annually increase fundraising levels through annual giving to achieve consistent giving and high levels of donor participation for each sport program.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Three to five years’ of previous fundraising experience in higher education or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel and nights/weekend work required.
Providence College does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, gender, except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or genetic information.