The position of Assistant Athletic Director, Football Equipment Operations is a fulltime position primarily responsible for football equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise part time and fulltime football equipment staff.
- Supervise student assistants and football team managers.
- Maintaining inventory and accountability of all football team equipment.
- Supervise the issuance and return of all football team equipment.
- Maintenance of all football team equipment.
- Organize and upkeep of the football equipment room and football locker rooms.
- Oversee football practices and competitions.
- Properly fit protective football equipment.
- Manage the ordering of all football team equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including the ability to plan, establish priorities and
- successfully manage multiple priority projects.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all organizational levels, and project a positive, professional attitude.
- Ability and desire to accurately perform detail-oriented tasks and work with basic office software and database programs.