The Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and Student Services is a member of the athletic department who oversees the day-to-day operations of compliance within the athletic department for 19 Division I intercollegiate teams and is the primary liaison for many campus and community organizations for athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree by appointment date;
- Minimum of three years of collegiate NCAA compliance experience;
- Extensive knowledge of the NCAA manual and governance structure (ie. compliance seminars, rules education);
- Successful administrative leadership in the collegiate setting;
- Ability and desire to perform accurate detail-oriented work;
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional demeanor;
- Essential working knowledge of various computer systems.
- Master’s degree in Sports Management, Athletic Administration or related field;
- Division I athletic compliance experience;
- Student-athlete experience, planning and support;
- Experience with NCAA compliance software.