The Associate AD for Compliance will report to the Vice President for Athletics and serve as the NCAA Compliance Director for the department of Athletics. The Associate AD will perform their job responsibilities within the rules and guidelines established by the University of Indianapolis, the NCAA, and the respective conference.
- Serve as the department of athletics Compliance Coordinator for the NCAA, GLVC, and University of Indianapolis.
- Remain current and uphold the rules and regulations of the NCAA, conference, and University that may influence the operation of the intercollegiate athletics program.
- Manage NCAA Compliance Monitoring Software - currently JumpFoward.
- Complete or assist with all NCAA required reporting including (Financial Aid Summary, GSR, ASR, Sports Sponsorship and Demographics).
- Oversee CARA Logs for the department.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years' experience in collegiate athletics and possess good knowledge of NCAA compliance.
- Commitment to the philosophy of NCAA Division II level intercollegiate athletics and a dedication to the philosophy and the policies of the University of Indianapolis, the department of athletics and the NCAA.
- Quality writing and speaking skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with student-athletes, parents, faculty, administrators and outside constituents.
- Ability to pass all NCAA required learning modules annually.