- Visit with 130 donors and prospects annually for the purposes of qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Successfully add 8 new BSS members annually with minimum gifts of $15,000.
- Lead and develop the volunteer leadership of the Varsity Club Board of Directors to further promote the impact of the Board and Braves Club on Bradley Athletics. Manage all aspects of the Braves Club Annual Fund, including solicitation calendar (direct mail, text solicitation, etc.), MBB ticket maintenance processes, Braves Club benefit logistics and distribution (parking, credentials, all-sport passes, membership cards, etc.), as well as inquiries from BSS donors
- Work in conjunction with various sport programs to help them hit their individual sport program FY fundraising goals.
- File standard contact reports on in-person visits to document activities and assist with long- term strategic planning to turn prospects into donors.
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of fundraising experience at the abovementioned gift levels, with a demonstrated track record of success.
- The completion of a Bachelors degree is required, as is a high appreciation and understanding of Bradley University and Bradley Athletics.
Bradley University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to attracting qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.