The Associate Athletic Director for External Affairs will oversee the day-to-day operations of marketing, promotions and ticket office, and all associated staff, and serve as member of athletic department senior staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary administrative contact for the marching band as well as the cheerleaders, dance team and mascots.
- Develop messaging and execute email and social media marketing and automation in conjunction with the ticket office to maximize all revenue opportunities;
- Work closely with the ticket sales team to meet all sales, attendance and ticket revenue goals;
- Supervises all gameday experience elements including in-game production/game operations, activation of tickets sales initiatives and execution of fan experience for football, basketball and other competitions as assigned;
- Manages marketing gameday personnel to ensure on-field/on-court sponsorship elements are appropriately executed;
- Collaborates with the facilities and event management departments to provide the best fan experience possible.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years directly related marketing experience is required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.