Support the school’s athletic philosophy and policies and provide leadership and vision for the school’s interscholastic athletic program such that it honors God, supports the school’s mission, enables students to develop athletic skills, leads them to mature in Christian faith, and provides quality programs that promote excellence and boost school spirit.
- Assist Athletic Director with the development and implementation of the athletic program for Brentwood Christian School in line with the mission and values of the school.
- Coordinate scheduling of games, practices, interscholastic contests and summer camps including securing officials as needed.
- Supervise, manage and mentor coaches as assigned by Athletic Director.
- Drive students as needed to and from athletic events using school vehicles.
- Assist with maintenance of academic monitoring system to enforce student eligibility standards and communicate eligibility to coaches.
- Carry out the schools Christian athletic philosophy and policy assisting in the development of the “Brentwood Way” for each sport.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3+ years coaching at the high school or college level.
- Must be an active member of a Church of Christ congregation.
- Must be 25 years of age with a valid commercial driver license (or ability to obtain) and an acceptable driving record.