The University of Cincinnati, Department of Athletics seeks applications for an Associate Athletic Director, Men's Basketball. This is a full-time position, salaried with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Help coaching staff identify different ways to recruit utilizing scouting and database management.
- Prepare recruiting resources and guides to be used during recruiting trips.
- Collaborate with digital staff on creation of social media content and brochures to create interest in the program with prospect student-athletes.
- Assist and help coordinate official and unofficial visits.
- Coordinate practice planning.
- Assist and support player development activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Must be able to pass and maintain NCAA recruiting certification if required by sport program.
- Valid driver’s license.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.