This position leads the day-to-day operations of the basketball program by assisting the head coach with oversight of non-coaching activities. The incumbent assists with planning, developing, and promoting the basketball program; oversees and manages the creation of budgets; directs the oversight of recruiting and player evaluations; and serves as a liaison with athletic leadership and support staff.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Leads the day-to-day operations of the basketball program with oversight of non-coaching activities.
- Serves as liaison with Athletic Department leadership overseeing various units supporting the basketball program.
- Conducts annual evaluations of non-coaching personnel.
- Develops and manages calendars and events associated with recruiting.
- Manages basketball roster and scholarship statistics.
- Directs oversight of recruiting process and player evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years of experience related to the above described duties.
- Related experience may be substituted for education, on a basis set forth and approved by the Department of Human Resources.
The University of Mississippi provides equal opportunity in any employment practice, education program, or education activity to all qualified persons.