The Associate Athletic Director/Senior Director of Athletics Development will possess exceptional fundraising, management, and leadership skills, and will partner with the Deputy AD/Executive Director to lead fundraising and donor relations efforts for the Ragin’ Cajuns Athletic Foundation (RCAF). This position is primarily responsible for leading a team of development professionals as well as managing a portfolio of prospective donors with a goal reaching both individual and team fundraising objectives.
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 5 years of experience in Athletics Sales/ Development or University Advancement/ Development.
- Master's degree.
- A strong affinity toward and understanding of intercollegiate athletics, including an interest in enhancing the student-athlete experience through philanthropy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to lead others and create opportunities for growth.
- Superior interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Proven track record of building relationships and soliciting gifts.
- Capable of crafting proposals and other professional documentation.
- Self-motivated with the ability to achieve goals and metrics.
- Ability to direct major gift activities to achieve goals.