Reporting to the Director of Athletics, this position is responsible for directing the work required to comply with The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Big Sky Conference, and University rules and regulations which include but are not limited to: amateurism, eligibility, financial aid, playing and practice seasons; education and monitoring of student athletes, coaches, and athletic department staff, ethical conduct, recruiting and related matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working at a NCAA Division I institution or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make independent, informed decisions in a demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple constituencies.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Master’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience at a NCAA Division I institution.