The Associate Athletic Director/Senior Women’s Administrator will serve as a member of the Senior Leadership Team and assist the Director of Athletics with the operations of the department, including both internal and external responsibilities.
- Serve as the sport administrator for multiple men and women sport programs by providing leadership with goal setting, performance management, financial management, travel, facility, training, or related resource needs.
- Serves as the primary contact for coaches regarding eligibility, compliance, and rules education.
- Advises and oversees the USF Student-Athlete Leadership Team.
- Is involved in all day-to-day decisions regarding USF Athletics, in coordination with the Athletic Director.
- Establishes/reviews department policies and procedures that will help drive equity, inclusion, and fairness across all USF athletic programs.
- Represent USF Athletics on campus-wide committees when needed.
- Attention to detail, professional attitude, and the ability to respect confidentiality.
- Budgeting experience.
- Must have a passion for the student-athlete experience.
- Fully support equity, diversity, and inclusion for student-athletes and Athletic Department Staff.
- Must be able to manage and direct a small staff of department employees and student workers.