The Associate Athletic Director, Longhorn Foundation is charged with maximizing revenues leadership fundraising initiatives, including capital, DeLoss Dodds Leadership Team, endowed and planned giving opportunities.
- Assist the Sr. Associate Athletic Director with day-to-day operations of the Longhorn Foundation including a broad-based development operation, inclusive of leadership giving, annual fund, donor relations, and special events.
- Assist the Sr. Associate Athletic Director with planning and execution of all fundraising campaigns and special initiatives
- Analyze existing strategies for annual fund and leadership giving and make suggestions for improvement.
- Create innovative new methods to enhance revenue from donors.
- Develop strategies for enhancing planned giving programs for Longhorn Foundation.
- Develop individual staff and team goals.
- Continue to improve the collaboration and dialogue between athletics development and university development, take full advantage of best practices, creative ideas.
- Work with university development to identify and manage multi-interest prospects and potential partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree. 10 year's experience in development work in the collegiate environment, advancing to positions of increasing responsibility.
- Proven success in major gifts, capital campaigns and annual fund.
- Experience at executive and/or supervisory level in a development operation.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills across diverse stakeholder groups and audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all public entities associated with Athletics.
- Willing and able to work extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.