Reporting directly to the Sr. Associate Athletic Director, Internal Operations, the Associate Athletics Director for Business Administration is responsible for the management of the daily operations that support the intercollegiate athletics program.
- Manages full-time and part-time staff, to include performance evaluations, conducting regular staff and individual meetings, and creating staff training and development programs.
- Coordinate the department’s strategic resource development and implementation plan.
- Provide visual reports/tools to determine short and long range forecasting.
- Develop and implement finance policies/procedures to ensure compliance.
- Provide education to new/returning employees specific to financial management.
- Complete all NCAA, EADA audits, as well as A-10 financial surveys.
- Commitment to GW’s values;
- Intellectual, professional and a person of integrity;
- Honest, with the highest ethical standards;
- Passionate, collaborative, strategic, and smart with a hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves orientation;
- Ability to work independently. Self-starter; hard worker. Takes initiative; very high energy;
- Personally accountable. Assumes ownership, control and accountability for all areas of responsibility and commitments made to others;
- Sincere, open, and direct communicator. Puts organizational interests above self- interests and is comfortable expressing candid opinions;
- Highest levels of responsiveness.