- Serves as an institutional representative to the NCAA and MIAA.
- Is responsible for the compliance program as required by the NCAA and MIAA.
- Serves as a liaison to the University registrar and faculty athletics representative regarding topics pertaining to academic functions, the student success center, the Student-Athlete Success Program, academic advisement, and eligibility issues.
- Serves as the liaison to the student-athlete advisory committee and oversees the areas of student services within the athletics department.
- Serves on the athletics administrative team.
- Assists in events management and staff supervision as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Assists with public relations and special events as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Skills: Basic computer skills enabling the ability to utilize NCAA compliance software; strong human relations skills; desire to be of service to student and staff members.