Working closely with the Director of Athletics, the Associate AD for Revenue Generation will provide leadership and strategic direction for all revenue-generating aspects within Athletics including but not limited to sponsorships, fundraising, and ticket sales. This position will be responsible for generating revenue through the partnership program, fundraising initiatives, and ticket sales while providing elite customer service to our supporters.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize, plan, and organize the Ranger Impact Open (annual golf fundraiser) and additional athletics fundraising and alumni relations events.
- Help coordinate special events, including but not limited to the Hall of Fame Ceremony, Ranger Awards, and Student-Athlete Career Fair.
- Represent the athletics department appropriately and intentionally through campus and community involvement, speaking engagements, media responsibilities, etc.
- Provide supervision and oversight for all aspects of assigned sports programs, departments, and personnel.
- Assist the Director of Athletics and athletics leadership team with the day-to-day operations of the athletics department.
- Bachelor's degree..
- Two years of experience in sponsorship sales, revenue generation, marketing, fundraising, or ticket sales in college athletics, professional sports, or a related industry.