Plan and develop daily business functions for various departments within the athletic organization. Ensure the athletic organization maintains a favorable public and stakeholder perception while fulfilling the organization's strategic mission.
- Responsible for monitoring Bylaws 11-17 for assigned sport programs.
- Assist with the development and implementation of education for assigned sport programs.
- Assist with the research of NCAA and Big 12 Conference rules interpretations.
- Assist with the review and reporting of NCAA violations.
- Assist with the research and submission of NCAA and Big 12 Conference waivers.
- Reports to the Associate AD for Compliance or Assistant AD for Compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field plus three (3) years related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal seven (7) years.
- At least 1 year of Division 1 Compliance experience.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.