The Associate Director, Athletics Facilities and Operations assists in the planning, organization, and oversight of daily operations of the Athletic facilities, program. Provides oversight of high-level special events held in athletic facilities.
- Assists with the oversight of day to day operations of the Athletics facilities program.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure effective operations.
- Assists in the development of operating budgets, purchasing, and inventory control.
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring, and training of professional and OPS staff that assist in carrying out the goals and objectives of the functional area.
- Ensures all safety practices are followed.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Serves as essential personnel and provides assistance in the event of an emergency on campus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related field.
- Four years of full-time professional experience in a higher education athletics department related to the position.
- Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications may be considered.
- Experience operating a personal computer and proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).