- Provides leadership and is accountable for day-to-day operation of Marketing team to create and implement comprehensive marketing campaigns for each sport with objective of increasing attendance and engaging students and external fans at all events.
- Accountable for all in-game sponsor fulfillment and oversees all in-game sponsor fulfillment initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and activates promotions for groups (e.g. youth soccer leagues, youth football leagues, school organizations, civil service organizations etc.) to participate in game day activities associated with athletic events; and collaborates with sales team to enhance season, single and group ticket sales.
- Works closely with student and University organizations.
- Creates and implements effective brand strategy that leverages FAU Athletics brand throughout all athletics sponsors by working in concert with corporate media rights holder and collaborating with third party partners.
- Serves as department liaison to FAU band, cheer/dance and mascot and collaborates to ensure band, cheer/dance and mascot are providing meaningful and engaging experiences for fans.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in marketing, sports administration or related field and four years of marketing experience in an athletics setting; or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in marketing, sports administration or related field and six years of marketing experience in an athletics setting required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite strongly preferred.