Florida A&M University's Athletics Department and Office of Compliance and Ethics are pleased to announce the acceptance of qualified applications for the Associate Athletic Director of Compliance vacancy. This position reports directly to the Senior Associate AD for Compliance and serves an integral role in eligibility and certification, as well as the daily management of the athletics compliance office.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, procedures, and NCAA rules and regulations pertaining to athletics in higher education and mechanics of student athlete eligibility and certification;
- Demonstrated understanding of the crucial nature of data and its impact on the academic progress and the institution;
- Proven ability to perform duties in a proactive, strategic manner;
- Strong communication skills. Must be capable of effectively handling difficult and sensitive situations;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills as well as ability to plan, organize and control large and small projects through to completion;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Possess a logical and questioning mindset, ability to analytically solve simply and complex problems.