The Bradley University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated professional for the position of Assistant Director of Athletics Communications. This position serves as a member of the Athletics Communications staff and reports directly to the Associate Athletic Director for Marketing, while working in partnership with the entire External Affairs staff. Its purpose is to serve and represent the Bradley University Department of Athletics by serving as an assistant public relations officer.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Preference is provided to individuals with at least one year of experience in collegiate sports communications.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent time management, writing, desktop design and social media management skills with basic graphic design and video editing abilities; Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and StatCrew/NCAA Live Stats statistical programs required.
- The ability to work athletic events, irregular schedules, weekends and evenings is required.
- Successful candidate must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Bradley University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to attracting qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.