The primary responsibility of the position is to generate revenue through private donations (Rocket Fund, Leadership Giving Society, and special gifts), team fundraisers, and through the sale of premium seating inventory (suite, loge, club, courtside and other premium seat payment-required premium seats in the Glass Bowl Stadium and Savage Arena).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University required.
- Experience in college athletics is . Specifically, in the area of development and or ticket sales.
- Commitment to and knowledge of MAC and NCAA rules.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must work well with other team members and UT campus community members.
- Willing to travel, must have valid driver license. Occasional overnight travel required.
- Willing to work numerous evenings and weekends.
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation.