The role of the Associate Director of Athletics Facilities Maintenance is to perform daily duties assigned by the director that are both scheduled and unscheduled. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, reviewing, evaluating, assigning, and coordinating work projects and maintenance requests, electrical maintenance repairs, automatic building systems oversight, general maintenance, assistance with game day operations, and event setup as required.
- Trades Supervisor. Review, evaluate, assign, and coordinate maintenance requests and work projects. Manage employees within the maintenance department to ensure both maintenance and project schedules are being met. Analyze and provide a systematic approach to problem resolution to ensure others within the maintenance department are making proper repairs.
- Maintenance. Assist with general athletics facility maintenance
- Planning. Develops long and shortrange maintenance plans/programs for the purpose of ensuring that university resources are effectively used.
- Material Procurement. Capable of gathering quotes and order fulfillment. Assists supervisor in establishing proper materials inventory.
- Must be competent in all aspects of construction and maintenance including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, and general repairs.
- Minimal 1year supervisory experience.
- Must be familiar with automated building systems and be able make modifications remotely.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends including game days
- High level trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of coaches, administration, and student athletes
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures.