The Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance reports to the Director of Athletics and provides overall leadership support to the Department's daily operations to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain the NCAA IRL list for all prospective student athletes.
- Monitor all official visits of prospective student athletes; CARA Monitoring; NLI Monitoring; Issuing of all National Letter of Intents for qualified prospective student athletes.
- Report any institutional violations to the conference office and/or the NCAA.
- Submit NCAA waivers for either prospective student athletes or current student athletes. Submit all NCAA reports
- Transfer certification programs.
- Communicates and educates NCAA rules with the athletic department staff, student athletes and key departments on campus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred in sports administration, business administration, higher education administration or related discipline, and two to three years of experience in the field or similar area preferred.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations and demonstrated experience in program planning and coordination required.
- Ability to perform assignments independently; develop policies, procedures, reports, and departmental budget; organize and coordinate a variety of activities and assignments; implement and manage operational processes and procedures; and interpret policies and procedures required.