Reporting to the Deputy Director of Athletics and Chief Revenue Officer, the Associate Director of Athletics for External Affairs is a senior member of the Athletic Department’s external relations team. This position is responsible for generating revenue through sponsorships and strategic partnerships as well as overseeing the ticket sales goals.
- Responsible for establishing and achieving fundraising goals for the athletic department.
- Work with head coaches to meet and exceed sport specific goals.
- Serve as athletic administrator for the Pride Club Board of Directors.
- Assist in the organization of the department of athletics events including but not limited to homecoming, alumni days, and golf outings.
- Manage a donor portfolio of 100 prospects and meet annual solicitation, meeting, and dollars raised goals.
- Oversee all hospitality areas for athletic events.
- Orchestrate annual giving day efforts with institutional advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five to six years of revenue generation experience, preferably in college athletics.
- Experience in sponsorship sales, marketing and/or ticket sales.
- Graphic design experience.