The Associate Director of Athletics for Facilities and Events serves as a member of the Athletic Director's senior management team helping to direct, plan, and organize the college's highly successful 25 varsity and 4 varsity club programs. The position will have primary oversight for all athletics facilities, event/game management operations, scheduling, and equipment operations; the position may also include sport supervision as determined by the experience of the selected candidate.
- Direct, organize, and supervise all operations and management of seven athletics facilities.
- Oversee employees and student workers who support facilities and/or game/event operations.
- Develop and coordinate the budget and inspection/deferred maintenance and capital expenditure schedules for all athletic facilities and major equipment.
- Collaborate with Facilities Operations to ensure timely and appropriate maintenance of athletic buildings and grounds.
- Coordinate scheduling of all practices, games, and other events to be held in athletics facilities.
- Coordinate all game/event operations associated with all athletic venues.
- Develop, monitor, and implement policies and procedures for all facilities usage, rental, and operations to include coordination of outside rentals.
- Bachelors degree.
- Three to five years relevant experience in any/all of the following areas: facilities management, equipment management, game/event management, game/practice scheduling, athletics administration.
- A valid and unrestricted drivers license is also required.