The Associate Director of Compliance will oversee all aspects of the initial eligibility process for all sports, including but not limited to tracking and troubleshooting NCAA Eligibility Center status, TCU Admissions process, and initial eligibility waivers.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees all aspects of the initial eligibility process for all sports.
- Oversees official visit approval process.
- Oversees monitoring of camps and clinics & local sports clubs.
- Assists with monitoring of conduct and employment of athletics personnel.
- Assists with Name, Image & Likeness monitoring and education.
- Reviews & approves institutional promotional activities and donation requests.
- Assists with monitoring of Agents & Advisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of experience working in Division I Athletics Compliance.
- Valid Texas Driver's License.
- Insurable under the University Motor Vehicle requirements.