This position manages the establishment, organization and distribution of NCAA and SEC rules, regulations and policies. The incumbent creates and distributes educational materials relating to athletic compliance to coaches, athletes and staff, prepares compliance reports and develops educational programs.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Reviews purchase requisitions and reimbursements related to departmental expenditures to ensure compliance with NCAA and SEC rules.
- Creates and distributes educational materials explaining NCAA and SEC rules to coaches, student-athletes, and staff.
- Creates and develops educational mailings for boosters, local area businesses and parents of student-athletes.
- Plans educational programs and develops presentations relating to NCAA and SEC rules.
- Prepares summaries of Level I and Level II infractions cases from other institutions.
- Develops and manages educational content for the athletics compliance web page.
- Creates social media posts applicable to NCAA and SEC rules.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years’ experience related to the above described duties.