Reporting to the Director of Development for Athletics, the Associate Director will collaborate closely with both Athletics and Advancement leadership to develop a comprehensive strategy for athletics fundraising. Additionally, you will work alongside other Development Officers focused on Leadership Annual Giving within the Advancement team.
- Work jointly with the athletic department and the advancement department (AVP for Digital Engagement, Annual Giving & Informatics and the Leadership Annual Giving team) to identify, engage, solicit, and upgrade potential and current LUC Athletics donors.
- Coordinate efforts for the Athletic Director, head coaches, and other notable athletic department staff to meet with donors at events, games, or one on one.
- Acquire new Champions Club members ($25,000 over two years) by upgrading current Athletics annual donors and identifying new LUC Athletics philanthropic supporters.
- University point of contact for Champions Club members.
- Work to grow central Loyola Athletics Fund and the Worship, Work, Win fund (Sister Jean’s fund), while also expanding direct support of each individual sports program at Loyola.
- Work with annual giving and digital engagement teams to identify and source lead gifts for crowdfunding campaigns including Rambler Rally (annual day of giving) and individual sports “Rambler Raise” crowdfunding campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of relevant fundraising experience or sales experience.