The Associate Director of Development (ADoD) for Athletics helps drive major gift efforts for UNH Athletics, strengthening a high-caliber fundraising program that reflects the University’s culture, mission, goals, and evolving strategic plans. In these efforts, the ADoD will work collaboratively and transparently with coaches, advancement colleagues, board members, senior leadership, faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- Minimum of three years of experience in fundraising, sales, business development, account/relationship management, marketing and/or public relations.
- Associate degree and three years of related experience or high school graduation and six years of experience or equivalent combination of higher education and experience totaling six years
- Demonstrated strength at partnering with leadership (e.g. directors, coaches) to move a fundraising program forward.
- Proven success in managing a donor portfolio and closing gifts.
- Demonstrated prowess supporting and translating the vision and direction of institutional leadership into actionable plans, goals, and strategies.
- Orientation as a team player who champions efficiency while thinking audaciously about future achievement.
- A metrics-driven, entrepreneurial mindset that thinks big and informs strategy and work.
- Proven success leading a disciplined moves management strategy with a portfolio of major gift prospects.
- Reputation for collegiality, collaboration, and utmost professionalism.
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.