The Associate Director of Development will be responsible for the achievement of assigned fundraising goals as determined by the Senior Director of Development - Major Gifts for the University of Louisville Athletic Department.
- Develop and implement cultivation and solicitation strategies which include building, managing and solicitation a portfolio of major gift prospects.
- Solicit donations of $25,000 or more to help support capital projects, annual scholarship requirements, sports specific needs and other projects.
- Achieve fundraising and premium seat/suite sell goals set by the Senior Director of Development - Major Gifts and the Associate Athletic Director of Development.
- Execute premium seating and suite sales for both football and basketball.
- Manage a portfolio of an estimated 250 donors.
- Assist in the cultivation and stewardship initiatives of our entire major gift donor base and the individual portfolio through special events and invitations.
- Master's degree.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in athletic development/sales.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, including oral and written.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.