James Madison University, a Division I member of the NCAA is seeking an Associate Director of Olympic Sports Strength and Conditioning Coach to support and provide assistance to the Director of Olympic Sports Strength and Conditioning Coach and the Athletics Department. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Physiology, Sport Science or related field.
- NCSA/CSCS certification and/or CSCCa/SCCC certification.
- Demonstrated experience in administering a successful strength and conditioning program at a collegiate level.
- CPR and AED certified.
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Proficient in the performance, instruction, assessment, evaluation and supervision of multiple weight lifting techniques.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of fitness equipment.
James Madison University is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive work and educational community that is free of all forms of discrimination. This institution does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.