Siena College, a NCAA Division I institution and member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference, is seeking an Associate Head Coach Men's and Women's Tennis. The position will assist the head coach in the operation and management of all aspects of a Division I tennis program. Areas of responsibility include practice and competition preparation, recruitment of student-athletics, student-athlete development, NCAA compliance, and external relations as it relates to the sport. The associate head coach will be actively involved in the day-to-day operation of both programs.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required and 1 -3 years playing experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to teach sport techniques, skills and strategies, ability to use computer databases and applications and knowledge of NCAA regulations.
- Ability to watch and project the skill level of high school prospects.
- In-depth knowledge of the United States Tennis Association ranking system.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license at the time of appointment and must maintain such license throughout the tenure of employment.
Siena College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.