- Supporting the program as needed during the Cross Country season and adequately complete assigned administrative duties.
- The Associated Head Coach of Track & Field/ Asst. Coach Cross will conduct all applicable operations in a manner that upholds the philosophy and objectives of the University and Athletics Department in accordance with the NCAA, CAA, ECAC and IC4A rules.
- Bachelor's degree required as well as 4-6 years of intercollegiate varsity and/or professional coaching experience or other related experience.
- Must have sport specific technical and tactical knowledge.
- Good understanding and commitment to the mission of Northeastern and the role that athletics plays within the University.
- Proficiency in excel and word, internet and email capabilities.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.